- 10-Apr-2013 to 11-May-2013 (CST)
- Upper Midwest Region
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Full Time
We are dedicated to hiring outstanding Service Technicians who share our passion for serving customers and providing exceptional customer satisfaction everyday. The right candidate possesses "hands on" experience in the Facility Maintenance, Construction or HVAC industries as well as, able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a "Handyman" skill set. If you would like to work & GROW with a Company that VALUES it's TEAM MEMBERS this could be the career you have been looking for!
- Complete all service work in accordance with company techniques and methods.
- Survey/measure/install and service customer sites. Complete all paperwork and submit weekly.
- Execute safe working practices at all times. Maintain a helpful, courteous and friendly disposition with customers at all times.
- Going above and beyond to ensure superior customer satisfaction is what sets us apart!
- Possess a "teams win" attitude. A positive attitude is the key to all our success!
- Overnight travel is required.
- Must be able to travel extensively to meet service standards in your area (usually Monday - Thursday).
- You can anticipate approximately 20 nights away from home per quarter.
- Vehicle, tools, equipment, and all overnight expenses provided by the company.
- Must also be able to travel by air.
As a Bonded Filter Company employee, you can feel confident that your health and well being are among our highest priorities. We offer a competitive pay plan and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, Retirement Plan (401k) and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and write in English in order to complete the day to day paperwork. 1-2 years of related experience to include handyman, facilities, mechanical or construction experience.
- Possess and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record that meets company safety and insurance standards.
- A clean driving record and valid driver's license are mandatory.
- Possess strong comfort level regarding heights and ladders.
- The ladders have a safety rating of 225 lbs.
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds on a daily basis.
- Ability to comfortably perform repetitive bending, twisting and lifting while executing service work.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!